@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister
Bracketmeister Emeritus (retired)

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
NOTE: This thread is about a passenger footpeg solution for the Piaggio MP3. If you are looking to put driver footpegs on an MP3, you want to go here: MP3 Footpeg Brackets - SOLD OUT

As of 9/23/11, UPPs are on-order. They will sell out fast, so if you want them then you need to post to this thread to get on the waiting list right away. $115 including shipping.

If you've already read this thread, you can skip to my "Pricing/Waiting List" post below. If you're already on the waiting list, skip to page 3 of this thread.

So, as detailed in Passenger peg brainstorming, I have designed, ordered, and experimented with the prototype UPP. I have identified the modifications required to put it into production. The question now is, does anybody want it?

To recap, the production UPP will put a short peg on the rear of an MP3/500. To mount it, you must physically remove the rear footpad "riser" by removing the aluminum diamondplate and the screws you find underneath, and then removing (which as far as I can tell, equates to breaking off) an additional screw that runs up from bottom to top.

I have every reason to believe that it will also work on a /250 /300 /400, but it will almost certainly require drilling or cutting a hole through the passenger floorpad and installing a speedclip. This is still theoretical and somebody will have to be the guinea pig when it comes to mounting on something other than a /500.

The advantages of the UPP are that it provides a place to mount a short footpeg for the passenger at a variety of heights, out wider and further forward than stock, and your choice of equal to (or higher, if you have a /250 /300 /400) or lower than the stock height. The UPPs are the same indistructable stainless steel as the popular UFP driver peg brackets.

The disadvantage of the UPP is that it will not and cannot take the full weight of a person; and unlike the UFP (which is nearly impossible to stand up on due to its location) it is extremely easy to deliberately or accidentally stand up on a UPP. Doing so can twist the underlying floorboard frame into a corkscrew. It is not necessarilly dangerous (say in the way that a UFP failing in operation could cause the driver's foot to fly off and cause an accident) but it could render the UPP essentially useless afterwards since the underlying frame member might lose its ability to support the passenger's foot and might even leave the scooter's floorpad crooked.

So with all of the above advantages and disadvantages, who wants one and how much will you be willing to pay? Let's bracket that at $115 through $150, anything over $150 is IMHO getting a bit ridiculous. EDIT: the price will be between $104 and $130, depending on options and quantity as detailed below. Remember pegs are not included, but for myself I am considering the aluminum Dixie pegs which are only ten bucks (to minimize leverage you must use a short peg, and my experiments show that the outboard ends of a long peg aren't utililized by a passenger on a UPP anyway).

I have taken the UPP concept as far as I can. Now is the time to decide whether or not we are going to make it happen. If you want one, you need to chime in. Don't ask about finish - I think they would look great against the black floorpad (which is true of all models, once the /500 riser is removed) in black powder-coat, but that depends on price so that has to be established first. For right now, assume bare steel. Also, no more tweaks: for example, no the UPP does not exactly duplicate the aluminum diamondplate's coverage (and if black powder-coated, I doubt anyone would ever notice) and I am not making any more changes to its shape. Functionality over cosmetics.

KEYWORDS: Piaggio, MP3, Gilera Fuoco, passenger footpegs, passenger pegs, rear footpegs, rear pegs, UPP, UPPs
Production version's peg ear is vertical to avoid poking the driver in the calves.
Production version's peg ear is vertical to avoid poking the driver in the calves.
The prototype (with a much too long peg). The rearmost hole was useless and abandoned in the production model.
The prototype (with a much too long peg). The rearmost hole was useless and abandoned in the production model.
The actual production bracket, satin stainless steel, with bumper and screws installer. 8mm peg can mount in any of three positions.
The actual production bracket, satin stainless steel, with bumper and screws installer. 8mm peg can mount in any of three positions.
And with a Rizoma sportsbike passenger peg installed.
And with a Rizoma sportsbike passenger peg installed.
⚠️ Last edited by rjeffb on UTC; edited 23 times
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
I'm down for a set. Color I prefer the standard silver or the beaded blasted silver. but it doesn't matter really to me.
@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
I don't do much two up riding but could the rider use it for a more forward sport bike-like leaning position? Like hooking your heels on it or even resting the tops of your boots? Might come in handy for long rides to give the rider more positions to shift to and might be fun on twisties though there is no tank to grip with your knees.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
stickyfrog wrote:
I don't do much two up riding but could the rider use it for a more forward sport bike-like leaning position? Like hooking your heels on it or even resting the tops of your boots? Might come in handy for long rides to give the rider more positions to shift to and might be fun on twisties though there is no tank to grip with your knees.
yup was thinking the same lines as well. The more foot/leg positions the better.

No tank needed when doing twistys. Slide the butt to the inside of the turn use the outside leg/thigh to to hold on the big ass seat, then the rear peg could be used as a pressure point for downward push.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
stickyfrog wrote:
Assuming that is even possible - Doug have you checked out that possibility with your spare UFP/LT? - there's a not-insurmountable problem.

The UPPs are angled to follow the floorpad angle, which is great for the passenger - a slight horizontal dihedral to help keep their feet on. But from the driver's side, guaranteed to make their feet slide OFF.

However, the UPPs are high enough that the chances of ground contact are much less than the UFP - perhaps even impossible (I haven't analyzed this in any detail). The pegs could be set to fold up forward rather than vertical. In this case, there are certain pegs - the Rivcos come to mind - that allow you to set the hinge angle with a setscrew. You could mount the pegs to fold mostly forward, and then run down the setscrew so that the pegs themselves would be perpendicular to or even slightly forward of the scooter centerline. Perfect for the driver.
Top pic with normal pegs pointing up: best for passenger. Bottom pic with adjustable pegs pointing forward: best for driver.
Top pic with normal pegs pointing up: best for passenger. Bottom pic with adjustable pegs pointing forward: best for driver.
@teknik avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 400ie

Hooked
@teknik avatar
Piaggio MP3 400ie
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
yup was thinking the same lines as well. The more foot/leg positions the better.

No tank needed when doing twistys. Slide the butt to the inside of the turn use the outside leg/thigh to to hold on the big ass seat, then the rear peg could be used as a pressure point for downward push.
I'll already put my heels on the lip of the passenger platforms at times when I'm riding.
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
If the rear pegs would ever come close to scraping (I have no idea just speculating) folding forward could cause some problems. If they don't, then it could be a really neat position to ride in, assuming that the stance isn't too wide.

I can't help but wonder if it's possible to grind out some plastic on the removed pad area on the 500 to reinstall it over the top of the bracket.

I'm definitely interested in hearing other's experiments.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
If the rear pegs would ever come close to scraping (I have no idea just speculating) folding forward could cause some problems. If they don't, then it could be a really neat position to ride in, assuming that the stance isn't too wide.

I can't help but wonder if it's possible to grind out some plastic on the removed pad area on the 500 to reinstall it over the top of the bracket.

I'm definitely interested in hearing other's experiments.
if your scraping them at that height your going to have more problems to worry about than folding forward.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Assuming that is even possible - Doug have you checked out that possibility with your spare UFP/LT? - there's a not-insurmountable problem.

The UPPs are angled to follow the floorpad angle, which is great for the passenger - a slight horizontal dihedral to help keep their feet on. But from the driver's side, guaranteed to make their feet slide OFF.

my spare set of LT's are on Georgia girls scoot right now. She borrowed them for her trip after amerivespa going to San Antonio then back home. I should get them back in a couple weeks when she comes up next for her belt change.

I think a tapered thick washer can help off set the angle a bit if wanting them for the rider.
@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
Maybe we could mess around with the idea at the Lemonade run.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
stickyfrog wrote:
Maybe we could mess around with the idea at the Lemonade run.
yes we can
UTC

Mp3 500cc

Mp3 500cc
UTC quote
I love the idea for that I'm willing to guinea pig for you specially since my girl is only 4"7 this might help her be on here a bit more comfortable sign me up with a pair and price and the front xt's as well ASAP
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Hugozacarias wrote:
I love the idea for that I'm willing to guinea pig for you specially since my girl is only 4"7 this might help her be on here a bit more comfortable sign me up with a pair and price and the front xt's as well ASAP
Hugo, as documented just previously in this very thread, the UPP is for passengers with long legs. It will make things worse for shorter riders, and if you read the thread you'll see links to some other posts that describe possible solutions for shorter passengers.

Regarding the UFPs, you said in a PM that you can only pay by Paypal or bank transfer. I do not understand why you cannot just buy a money order, but as stated and emphasized in both my responses and the UFP FAQ, unless you can provide a U.S. check or money order then buying a bracket is not an option.
@carpe_diem avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2013 Piaggio BV 350 (prior: MP3 500)

Enthusiast
@carpe_diem avatar
2013 Piaggio BV 350 (prior: MP3 500)
UTC quote
I remain very interested.
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
I already said a while back these are must have items for me. Put me down for the first batch.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Hugozacarias wrote:
Hugo, as documented just previously in this very thread, the UPP is for passengers with long legs. It will make things worse for shorter riders, and if you read the thread you'll see links to some other posts that describe possible solutions for shorter passengers.

Regarding the UFPs, you said in a PM that you can only pay by Paypal or bank transfer. I do not understand why you cannot just buy a money order, but as stated and emphasized in both my responses and the UFP FAQ, unless you can provide a U.S. check or money order then buying a bracket is not an option.
Jeff it is possible to put a 3 inch or so riser on then the footpegs for shorter folks. this will help them from feeling like they have to pinch their thighs in so tight and pigeon toe inward.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
I'm not so sure about that. Putting a riser on the peg itself constitutes a lever arm that will increase torque. A riser directly over the floorpad is transmitted vertically down to the frame channel, which is why the ideas in the thread that I linked to above (such as the big wooden dutch shoe bolted to the frame) are a viable option. But having a riser along the side transmits the downward force as an unbalanced torque and the UPP is already suceptable to twisting under torque. What is worse, offset footpegs and risers also have a small but definite horizontal offset - the axis through which their force is transmitted would be even further outboard and only add to the torque. And there's even more: the offset apparatus itself is its own lever arm that would apply its own torque to the mounting hole, which if you look at the UPP you'll see would want to bend the UPP's inboard edge (secured only by a speedclip, if at all) up and away from the floorpad.

In short, I don't think that's a good idea.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
I'm not so sure about that. Putting a riser on the peg itself constitutes a lever arm that will increase torque. A riser directly over the floorpad is transmitted vertically down to the frame channel, which is why the ideas in the thread that I linked to above (such as the big wooden dutch shoe bolted to the frame) are a viable option. But having a riser along the side transmits the downward force as an unbalanced torque and the UPP is already suceptable to twisting under torque. What is worse, offset footpegs and risers also have a small but definite horizontal offset - the axis through which their force is transmitted would be even further outboard and only add to the torque. And there's even more: the offset apparatus itself is its own lever arm that would apply its own torque to the mounting hole, which if you look at the UPP you'll see would want to bend the UPP's inboard edge (secured only by a speedclip, if at all) up and away from the floorpad.

In short, I don't think that's a good idea.
I hear what you saying. And now that you put it in so many words I will agree that a riser will put to much torque on the speed clip bolt.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Pricing/Waiting List
I've deleted all the original text in this post, which used to deal with who wanted what kind of finish, because the UPPs are completed and shipping as of 10/10/11 so the time for discussion is past. The price is check or money order $US115 shipped, silver satin finish, 8mm hole for a sportsbike "rearset" peg (read further in the thread for how and why) that can be drilled out to take a 3/8" peg if you want to, includes bumpers and two longer screws - you'll need to recycle a pair of your diamondplate screws as well. Outside the U.S., or owners of an MP3 other than a /500, let's discuss first.

PUBLIC COMMITMENT WARNING! If you say you want one now, you will be expected to follow though with that promise!

1. Torqueboy RECEIVED
2. TN_Sooner RECEIVED
3. Old As Dirt RECEIVED
4. G03 RECEIVED
5. Welcha RECEIVED
6. JTbeMe RECEIVED
7. LM15 RECEIVED
8. Rjeffb RECEIVED
9. Sangeo1 RECEIVED
10. Phillip..P. RECEIVED
11. Englishcan RECEIVED
12. PapaBear RECEIVED

ALL GONE!
⚠️ Last edited by rjeffb on UTC; edited 40 times
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
1) I want one pair.
2) I prefer the satin finish (same as the UFP brackets)
3) I am willing to purchase a non-preferred finish, but if black is the preferred color I would like know if will hold up well.
@tn_sooner avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2012 BV 350, 2013 BMW C650 GT, 2015 Indian Chieftain

Molto Verboso
@tn_sooner avatar
2012 BV 350, 2013 BMW C650 GT, 2015 Indian Chieftain
UTC quote
Okay, having recently "acquired" a passenger that rides occassionally, I too am "in":

1) I want one pair.
2) I prefer the Black finish
3) I am willing to purchase the non-preferred finish.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Thanks both,

Torqueboy, that means you're "satin only" because by definition we will have no confirmation about the black finish until long after they are already produced. I request public input from those UFP owners who have done the black finish to chime in with their results, especially anyone who has had their powder-coated UFP for a while (over multiple seasons).
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
1. I want a set
2.prefer matching the UFP/LT's - satin
3. Yes I will buy either way.
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Thanks both,

Torqueboy, that means you're "satin only" because by definition we will have no confirmation about the black finish until long after they are already produced. I request public input from those UFP owners who have done the black finish to chime in with their results, especially anyone who has had their powder-coated UFP for a while (over multiple seasons).
I don't need a guarantee from you on the black coating, just input from those that have the coating already. I like the idea of the black brackets actually with the one exception being that they won't match to UFPs. Call me a snob, and but it would be nice if they matched.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Pegs
I found an interesting, but still not cheap at around $90, short black footpeg at http://www.jpcycles.com/product/531-278?utm_source=googleproducts&utm_medium=cse. I don't have exact dimensions so what I did is I took an image of that peg, plus its silver competitors (the similarly priced Kuryakyn Small ISO and the $10 (!!!) Rusty Riders Dixie) and sized them in a composite image so their mounting hex head screws were about the same size. I also included the jumbo-sized Rivco flat and black folding pegs for comparison. IMO the ideal peg would be an inch to 3 cm shorter than the Rivco - check out the pix in the Passenger Peg brainstorming thread linked above to see how I concluded that.

I don't know if these have a setscrew to adjust angle (to allow them to be used as crotch-rocket-position driver pegs per the discussion above), the web page says nothing about it.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
I'm going to use these pegs:

http://www.patscycleworks.com/shop/products/THUNDER-HEART-CHROME-BILLET-FOOT-PEGS-FOR-30160%7B47%7D1.html#

They are pretty much the same as the 1/2" bolt diameter pegs I used on the UFPs, but I won't have to drill these out.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@g03 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
MP3 500 08

Molto Verboso
@g03 avatar
MP3 500 08
UTC quote
Don't know if I will ever use them, but put me in for simple satin pair. Remember, this is a custom made item, and future availability will be limited ! Seen many great products made for bikes go by by, due to lost interest of sellers.
@desmolicious avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@desmolicious avatar
UTC quote
I'm out. I love the rider brackets but I just know my passenger will put her full weight on these ones, no matter how often I remind her not too.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
G03, would you buy if only the blacks were available?

Torqueboy, nice pegs. When I get a chance I'll add those to the UFP peg FAQ. EDIT: oh, I just saw the price! I don't think that's a mass-appeal solution, but boy they sure are nice. One thing I note that they share with the Dixies and the Kurykan short pegs: a very short hinge section. I note that the various Rivcos have a very long-neck hinge, not sure why that is. BY THE WAY, I saw on Rivco's web site a 3/8"-to-1/2" screw adapter, I wonder if it could be used to attach 1/2" pegs to a UFP/UPP without drilling?

Demolicious, I am of course disappointed in your comment but I appreciate your candidness; that's exactly the kind of straight talk I want. Are you just giving up, or are you going to pursue (referring to the passenger peg brainstorming thread) the stronger but less versatile inspection compartment idea of GonzoB/Sylly? Assuming we get enough people to order the UPPs and once we get some experience on them, I am thinking about a "lessons learned" thread that would collate all the different ideas that have been tried by myself, Old As Dirt, Gonzo, Sylly, B24, mjm50cal, Redsparky/ScooterMeister, Ginger Phil, and probably some others that I'm forgetting. Some very clever ideas have been tried by some very clever people here.
⚠️ Last edited by rjeffb on UTC; edited 5 times
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
I found these foot pegs online. The length is perfect for the UPPs since they're intended for sport bikes. The one downside I see to them is that they are spring loaded in the open position. That means they can't be kept closed for storage.

Rizoma folding pegs
Rizoma folding pegs
LighTech folding pegs (see video link)
LighTech folding pegs (see video link)
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Torqueboy wrote:
I found these foot pegs online. The length is perfect for the UPPs since they're intended for sport bikes. The one downside I see to them is that they are spring loaded in the open position. That means they can't be kept closed for storage.
remove the pin and spring and install a bolt.
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
Torqueboy wrote:
remove the pin and spring and install a bolt.
I was thinking the same thing. It should work so long as I can tighten the bolt enough to create some friction in the hinge. Otherwise it will just be floppy.
OP
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Wow, they're beautiful! Did Bubba see those yet? I hate it when someone posts a picture of something I was unaware I couldn't live without...
@torqueboy avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500

Hooked
@torqueboy avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Wow, they're beautiful! Did Bubba see those yet? I hate it when someone posts a picture of something I was unaware I couldn't live without...
Sorry.
@desmolicious avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@desmolicious avatar
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Demolicious, I am of course disappointed in your comment but I appreciate your candidness; that's exactly the kind of straight talk I want. Are you just giving up, or are you going to pursue (referring to the passenger peg brainstorming thread) the stronger but less versatile inspection compartment idea of GonzoB/Sylly?
I think I'm giving up on it, at least for now.
Not wanting to sound selfish but I was more concerned for my own comfort especially since the times my gf comes along are few and far between, especially since she has now 2 other scoots to ride (Vespa GTS, Buddy Blackjack).

Which is why I had to have the rider brackets, but not so much the passenger ones.
@sanogeo1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Red Mp 3 500

Molto Verboso
@sanogeo1 avatar
Red Mp 3 500
UTC quote
Rjeffb. In order to match my rivco, I would make two cuts. One where the outer rubber sets flat against the rivico and another where the same rubber sets against the other part of the rivico, thus moving the beveled part towards the scooter, 1/2 inch shorting it. Its that the bolt gos all way thru. Would not need to shorten and retread or replace the bolt as it is only screwed in about 3/8s in and will go in about 7/8s . I do not think it would weaken it enough to matter as you have stated that the upp is not intended to hold much weight. I am not an engineer. So I look forward to your input. If you have a revico pull the bolt out and you should see what I am talking about. Just a thought. George
@sanogeo1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Red Mp 3 500

Molto Verboso
@sanogeo1 avatar
Red Mp 3 500
UTC quote
Just a thought, that at 200lbs I could stand up on the revico and strip em out as they are only screwed in 3/8s. Or bounce on a few times. So shorting em should not matter much. They are just a foot rest for my wife BYW I have the black revicos
@gonzob avatar
UTC

Addicted
Previously:Fuoco 500ie with Active Suspension. Now: CTX700

Addicted
@gonzob avatar
Previously:Fuoco 500ie with Active Suspension. Now: CTX700
UTC quote
I think I'll stick with my carbon-offset pegs.

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

Gonzo
@sanogeo1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Red Mp 3 500

Molto Verboso
@sanogeo1 avatar
Red Mp 3 500
UTC quote
Strong, but I still pefer the looks of rjeffb's. Waiting for the wife to get home to decide whether to get his. I want em. I may wear the pants, but she controls the rest. As my dear old brother says about his wife, She's the one I have to live with.
@sanogeo1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Red Mp 3 500

Molto Verboso
@sanogeo1 avatar
Red Mp 3 500
UTC quote
My wife is 5'8". and complains about turning her foot in, and would like to lower her foot and inch or so. Looks like rjeffbs would fit right.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0439s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0365s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingTwo ]