Ossessionato
@jackson85 avatar
T5 Pole Position, T for thoroughbred
UTC quote
fuck me thats a mighty looking beast. good man rocker
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!
UTC quote
a mighty beast indeed. Likey!
@vader19 avatar
UTC

Mr. Clean
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special

Mr. Clean
@vader19 avatar
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special
UTC quote
GRocker's sg project is killer... the man is an artist.

Today I...'m out on a trip to LA, and I got to see my son and took him to Disneyland. Fantastic time with son... but... Disneyland? probably a lot more happiness than I'm wired for .... not to mention 3 hundy for two tix and some junk food.
Regardless the day was a success... I feel like i've been run over by a cement mixer and then had my nerves gnawed raw by a 6 million Walmarties all going in the opposite direction, and in the same "lane" as me... man am I salty these days...
Bed looks extremely welcoming.
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven
'74 50s x3 '87 PK125XL '92 PK50XLS Plurimatic - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
'74 50s x3 '87 PK125XL '92 PK50XLS Plurimatic - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150
UTC quote
ferry boat ride
External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

Beautiful day here for a little ride, 1st real outing on the Rally. Visited family on Bainbridge Island and had interesting ferry neighbors on ride over and on ride back as well.

handmade from a wrecked '91. many eyecatching details - just bitchin'
'86 Helix spaceship, very minty. 2nd owner absolutely loves it. It is kinda cute, eh? Clown emoticon
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a yellow sunshine '74 sprint

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a yellow sunshine '74 sprint
UTC quote
seem u have a nice holiday mate

send my best to your family Voodoo

have a nice day and cheer
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC quote
Thanks,Ebeth.
Say, you wouldn't know anything about this, would you?
You holding out on us?
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC quote
nope thats not Indo bike, we only afford a cheapo modified like a type 1 engine in a vbb nor super but surely not a vw engine in a smallie

have a nice holiday and cheer mate
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC quote
oh. I thought you probably had a couple old VW motors laying around PLUS I knew you've been bored lately, so I leaped to the obvious conclusion that seemed so reasonable at the time. Woulda took you what? 2 or 3 days? oh well...
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC quote
V oodoo wrote:
oh. I thought you probably had a couple old VW motors laying around PLUS I knew you've been bored lately, so I leaped to the obvious conclusion that seemed so reasonable at the time. Woulda took you what? 2 or 3 days? oh well...
i wish acvw that cheap but the fact they are expensive Crying or Very sad emoticon otherwise i could do something wild with my beetle

guess its not a secret that i am dead bored, kinna lost interest in vespa as well thats why i stop all the project.. .. damn i need a wife and a child Crying or Very sad emoticon

hope u have a good time my friend
cheer
@jackson85 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@jackson85 avatar
UTC quote
koenig blues wrote:
V oodoo wrote:
i wish acvw that cheap but the fact they are expensive Crying or Very sad emoticon otherwise i could do something wild with my beetle

guess its not a secret that i am dead bored, kinna lost interest in vespa as well thats why i stop all the project.. .. damn i need a wife and a child Crying or Very sad emoticon

cheer
just offer to babysit for your nephew kb, they are nicer when you can hand them back
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
UTC quote
markysparx wrote:
a mighty beast indeed. Likey!
Agree with you there !
@mighty_triceratops avatar
UTC

Addicted
'79 P200

Addicted
@mighty_triceratops avatar
'79 P200
UTC quote
V oodoo wrote:
Thanks,Ebeth.
Say, you wouldn't know anything about this, would you?
You holding out on us?
For a second I thought that was blasting gas out one of the tail pipes. (something i unfortunately witnessed 1st hand yesterday Crying or Very sad emoticon )
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC quote
jackson85 wrote:
koenig blues wrote:
V oodoo wrote:

cheer
just offer to babysit for your nephew kb, they are nicer when you can hand them back
the parent wont let me touch my nephew since they all know that i like kids and kids love me too so in prevent their kids to love memore then they love their own parent.. they hide them from me Crying or Very sad emoticon
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
UTC quote
Cleaned the gunk out of the glass sediment bowl / reserve thingy on the GS 150
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
Took delivery of a new set of cables, new front shock, new front spring and new front brake shoes for the GT160.

This weekends task? Rebuild the GT's front end. With any luck the Sip Black Rims and S1's will arrive by the end of the week too (but I suspect it'll be next week )
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
AKP wrote:
Took delivery of a new set of cables, new front shock, new front spring and new front brake shoes for the GT160.

This weekends task? Rebuild the GT's front end. With any luck the Sip Black Rims and S1's will arrive by the end of the week too (but I suspect it'll be next week )
fingers crossed for good weather Aaron
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
or are you garaging it?
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
markysparx wrote:
or are you garaging it?
Have a large secure shed which I use, but it's not ideal to work in to be honest, so I'm stuck working on my drive which is not an issue assuming the weather is ok!

No biggy if i cant do it this weekend, at the end of the month i'll be buying another engine to go in it so going to be busy busy! Any news on the PK?
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
Its gonna be a while I reckon, but its all mine. Should be getting some pictures soon. I'll post them on here!

Hope all is well, You feel any different with your Molto Verboso Status?? lol
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
markysparx wrote:
Its gonna be a while I reckon, but its all mine. Should be getting some pictures soon. I'll post them on here!

Not in the slightest, I'm not big on titles etc!

Hopefully you get the PK in time for summer, I can't tell you how excited I am to ride in the good weather!!
@rob98801 avatar
UTC

Addicted
85 Vepsa PX150E with sidecar, 80 P200 with sidecar, 96 Goldwing with Hannigan Sidecar, LR87aj5, LR91aj3

Addicted
@rob98801 avatar
85 Vepsa PX150E with sidecar, 80 P200 with sidecar, 96 Goldwing with Hannigan Sidecar, LR87aj5, LR91aj3
UTC quote
Monday and Tuesday I rode the P with sidecar from Wenatchee WA to Lewiston ID and return to take a prom dress to the granddaugther.

448 Miles round trip, a little over 9 gallons, Average 31 mph including breaks and gas stops. Crossed the Columbia and the Snake, the rolling wheat land of eastern Washington and the scab rock canyons of the Snake river. Top speed via GPS 53 mph coming down the Alpowa grade, Longest in third gear going up the Alpowa.
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
AKP wrote:
markysparx wrote:

Hopefully you get the PK in time for summer, I can't tell you how excited I am to ride in the good weather!!
Where's all your posts gone?
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
Oh yeah the summer is just wicked. Riding to and from work at 7am and midnight and all other times is just great! Roll on the warm times. I have work at 7 tomorrow hate not knowing if its gonna be pissing it down when I leave!
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
summers just gone
i set off to work at 615 every morning and as for rain i always bank on a yes
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
markysparx wrote:
AKP wrote:
markysparx wrote:

Where's all your posts gone?
They've gone?
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC quote
Rob98801 wrote:
Monday and Tuesday I rode the P with sidecar from Wenatchee WA to Lewiston ID and return to take a prom dress to the granddaugther.

448 Miles round trip, a little over 9 gallons, Average 31 mph including breaks and gas stops. Crossed the Columbia and the Snake, the rolling wheat land of eastern Washington and the scab rock canyons of the Snake river. Top speed via GPS 53 mph coming down the Alpowa grade, Longest in third gear going up the Alpowa.
Surely you took pics? I'm jealous, that's a nice ride. (May I call you Surely? )
@rob98801 avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@rob98801 avatar
UTC quote
Here are some of the pictures I took..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/265motorhome/7068869117/in/photostream
⚠️ Last edited by Rob98801 on UTC; edited 1 time
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC quote
Comfy setup
Great pics, thanks! I also liked all the shots showing detail of properly connecting the sidecar to your scoot. One of the nicest sidecars I've seen, looks very well made & I do dig that style.

@arthpic avatar
UTC

1981 Vespa P200e

@arthpic avatar
1981 Vespa P200e
UTC quote
Put my deposit on a 1981 Vespa P200e. Friday I will head to Dallas to Pick it up! It's kinda like the day before the day Xmas!!!!!!!!![/img]
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC quote
drop the vbx engine and raise the vlb engine..

test ride to the office and notice something need to be adjust.. its slow Crying or Very sad emoticon
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
... worked through my lunch, and didn't take a single break, had headphones on all day and turned up to 100% volume, managed to get a shit tonne of work done.

Brain is absolutely fried now though.

@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
damn thing
going to work there was a bloody annoying vibration ..... got to work zorst had come loose ... engine bolt wiggley n rear bolt had gone
@nigelthefish avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
ET2, PX150

Ossessionato
@nigelthefish avatar
ET2, PX150
UTC quote
.....hit every green light on the way to work. Made for a really nice 25 mile ride.
@rodri9o avatar
UTC

Addicted
PX 200 E 'Iris' edition

Addicted
@rodri9o avatar
PX 200 E 'Iris' edition
UTC quote
...Clean the apartment. We have out of town guests coming.

Also got lighted power window switches for the Volvo
@nigelthefish avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
ET2, PX150

Ossessionato
@nigelthefish avatar
ET2, PX150
UTC quote
Drank some of this....

@vader19 avatar
UTC

Mr. Clean
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special

Mr. Clean
@vader19 avatar
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special
UTC quote
Re: Drank some of this....
nigelthefish wrote:

Bicyclist beer? what does it say at the bottom? something - empowered?
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC quote
well I could use a beer...

ticket in wife's car(f'ing weather, shoulda been scootin' )
actual- 47 in 30 + forgotten wallet Crying or Very sad emoticon
ticket- 45 in 30
penalty- 154$ Crying or Very sad emoticon
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC quote
AKP wrote:
... worked through my lunch, and didn't take a single break, had headphones on all day and turned up to 100% volume, managed to get a shit tonne of work done.

Brain is absolutely fried now though.

guess i am not the only one then, turn max volume on my ipod while riding my sprint veloce and listening all "within temptation" songs to office this morning, result = ride like maniac especially when they played running up that hill

ride safe and cheer mate
@akp avatar
UTC

TEAM #68
ET4 & GT160

TEAM #68
@akp avatar
ET4 & GT160
UTC quote
Came off the ET4. Pulled to the side of the road to adjust something, there was loads of gravel and loose dust, front wheel just slipped out front under me and the bike went sideways, wasn't going more than 5-6 mph but enough to lose control.

Theres some scuffs to some of the plastic on one side, nothing that I can't fix though tbh, but my pride is hurt if anything.
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
AKP wrote:
Came off the ET4. Pulled to the side of the road to adjust something, there was loads of gravel and loose dust, front wheel just slipped out front under me and the bike went sideways, wasn't going more than 5-6 mph but enough to lose control.

Theres some scuffs to some of the plastic on one side, nothing that I can't fix though tbh, but my pride is hurt if anything.
Shit man, pride hurting is the worst! And that lovely plum. Wahst the marks like?

when I said where have all your posts gone. Didnt you have about 1000??
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0280s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0094s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]