@raybjur avatar
UTC

Addicted
'10 Aprilia Mana GT

Addicted
@raybjur avatar
'10 Aprilia Mana GT
UTC quote
I ordered directly from J.COSTA. www.jcostacompetition.com (in spanish, english icon does nothing).
I used the 'Contacto' page (link at top of page) to request parts (in English).
I found the sales rep, Xavier, to be very responsive via email exchanges.

Timeline:
Feb 9: Submitted Contacto form asking for spares
Feb 10: Received initial email reply asking for more data which I sent back
Feb 13: Received email price quote and I paid via Paypal
Feb 15: Received email to notify parts shipped (no tracking system provided)
[Per date stamps on packing]
Feb 22: Left Spain
Feb 25: Cleared US Customs
Feb 29: Parts arrived in 'Priority' packaging as described (Bubble pack was opened by customs but all intact)

The parts I ordered for the MP3-500 (Everything except the aluminum slider carrier):
JC625C - Stainless steel bell EUR 30 each
JC16031025514M - 25,5 gliding rollers EUR 30 each set of 14 (I got 2 sets to save future shipping)
JC383038GI - Brass bearing EUR 17,5 each
Shipping EUR 25 (Spain to New Jersey)
Total EUR 132,5 euros
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
Very Good!
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted
MP3 500, Lambretta GP TS1 225

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
Thanks for sharing, always good to know just in case.

Cheers,
Tross
⬆️    About 7 months elapsed    ⬇️
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister
Bracketmeister Emeritus (retired)

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Hey guys, any update on this? I'm in for 12k and they say I will be needing rollers - they want to replace right now and I said "um, you guys should actually already know there's an issue with sourcing this stuff," so I guess I'll take care of it next oil change. Meanwhile, is the manufacturer still the only source AFAWK?

And can I order extras and save money, and then redistribute them? Anybody interested in a bulk order, assuming paying for shipping twice would actually save money over paying shipping lots of times for each? (And bear in mind I don't do domestic Paypal; yes, I know that makes dealing with me a PITA - perhaps somebody else would like to step up and be a Paypal-taking J. Costa parts re-distributor?)
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
I'd be in for, JC383038GI - Brass bearing EUR 17,5 each. No hurry as when it comes time to replace my belt over the winter I'm going to give Dr. Pulley a try with a fuzzy washer. But it's always nice to have the J Costa ready to go and I do really love it. But don't want to get caught out with out an extra brass bushing.

I'm in Canada with a US mailing address. So it would be hard for me to do, but I'd be in on a group order. Lets see who we can get together.

Cheers,
Tross
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
PJs isn't listing them anymore, and I mean, at all: the only thing J. Costa related that comes up is a complete variator for a TMax, I bet that's a leftover; and of course ScooterTrap is no longer an option.

I see some complete sets (12 and 16) on EBay for $100 and up a set, but I also see them for sale on a Japan web site for 29 euros (more like Ray's price above) so I conclude somebody is doing some serious price gouging - and somebody else on ebay (whose name sounds a whole like the owner of said ScooterTrap, hey there Manfetti ) has the whole variator brand new (not an MP3 version though) for $140, I could just confiscate the rollers and keep the rest for spares before paying over $100 just for rollers.

jcosta.com just yeilds an Apache Server default page but hopefully they're doing server maintenance at the moment.
@bravotwofour avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now

Ossessionato
@bravotwofour avatar
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now
UTC quote
Re: How to obtain J.Costa parts
raybjur wrote:
I ordered directly from J.COSTA. www.jcostacompetition.com (in spanish, english icon does nothing).
I used the 'Contacto' page (link at top of page) to request parts (in English).
I found the sales rep, Xavier, to be very responsive via email exchanges.

Timeline:
Feb 9: Submitted Contacto form asking for spares
Feb 10: Received initial email reply asking for more data which I sent back
Feb 13: Received email price quote and I paid via Paypal
Feb 15: Received email to notify parts shipped (no tracking system provided)
[Per date stamps on packing]
Feb 22: Left Spain
Feb 25: Cleared US Customs
Feb 29: Parts arrived in 'Priority' packaging as described (Bubble pack was opened by customs but all intact)

The parts I ordered for the MP3-500 (Everything except the aluminum slider carrier):
JC625C - Stainless steel bell EUR 30 each
JC16031025514M - 25,5 gliding rollers EUR 30 each set of 14 (I got 2 sets to save future shipping)
JC383038GI - Brass bearing EUR 17,5 each
Shipping EUR 25 (Spain to New Jersey)
Total EUR 132,5 euros
And then you went and got a Mana. And didn't need all these nice spares on hand anymore. And sold 'em...
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
jcostperformance continues to be a non-existant website. SIP in Germany sells them for 33 Euros (currently about $43). Shipping is pricey on the first one but quickly drops per-piece with increasing order sizes.

I would like to order extras and resell them for $55 a set including shipping from me priority mail (I have to cover both shipping from Germany and then shipping to you). This is a one-time deal and would only be available to U.S. members I already already know here, my usual deal with check or money order only. If we get agreement then I'll ask you to send in the check BEFORE I place the order (so nobody backs out if next week a set shows up on Ebay for $1.50). Or, would somebody else who does Paypal like to step up and be the hero?

If nobody jumps in then I'm ordering just two sets, one for me for right now and another for me in the future (ordering just one does not make sense from a shipping point of view).
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
I'm in.
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300
UTC quote
If you have run a J-Costa long enough to need pins consider the bushing too. It is a weak point in their design and has been the cause of a number of painful premature belt failures reported here.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Fuzzy, I considered them; but SIP does not list any bushings. My idea of just buying an entire variator (even if not specifically for the MP3) and using the rollers and bushings evaporated as I see Manfetti just pulled his ads from eBay - or maybe my post resulted in him making a sale? Nothing on PJs or TwistedThrottle. Searching on ScooterWest for J. Costa returns ads for Malossi variators (clever...). I can't even find bushings on ebay, at any price.

Help, guys - who in the U.S. or reasonably set up to ship to the U.S. (Jimc?) is carrying rollers AND bushings for something less than the price of an entire new scooter?
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
toss the j costa and put the stock vari back in with dr pulleys. you still get the performance and at a huge reduction in cost. the sliders last and last and last.
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
Fuzzy, I considered them; but SIP does not list any bushings. My idea of just buying an entire variator (even if not specifically for the MP3) and using the rollers and bushings evaporated as I see Manfetti just pulled his ads from eBay - or maybe my post resulted in him making a sale? Nothing on PJs or TwistedThrottle. Searching on ScooterWest for J. Costa returns ads for Malossi variators (clever...). I can't even find bushings on ebay, at any price.

Help, guys - who in the U.S. or reasonably set up to ship to the U.S. (Jimc?) is carrying rollers AND bushings for something less than the price of an entire new scooter?
I assume the bushing is what they refer to as "brass bearing" They wear against the washer resulting in a reverse fuzzy washer effect. At least one member, TusconRider, added a washer to offset the wear. It was the inspiration for the fuzzy washer.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
>toss the j costa

Well Doug I have no experience with the Dr. Pulleys, but I do know that the J. Costa turned the MP3 from a dangerous machine into a very docile and controllable specimen when it comes to the challenging turn-from-a-dead-stop-on-a-hill I face every day.

I cannot speak for the many others here who have a Costa but personally I would rather stick with something I know works for my peculiar situation - which is, I don't care so much for acceleration or speed but very much need the ability to keep my variator and clutch engaged at very low speeds in situations where it would be dangerous to rely on the rear brake. The J. Costa made the difference between me selling the MP3 and keeping it.

Tross, you identified the bushing by number - any lead on a source?

So far it's just Mike and me - Tross did you want a roller set if I can't get a bearing as well?
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
>toss the j costa

Well Doug I have no experience with the Dr. Pulleys, but I do know that the J. Costa turned the MP3 from a dangerous machine into a very docile and controllable specimen when it comes to the challenging turn-from-a-dead-stop-on-a-hill I face every day.

I cannot speak for the many others here who have a Costa but personally I would rather stick with something I know works for my peculiar situation - which is, I don't care so much for acceleration or speed but very much need the ability to keep my variator and clutch engaged at very low speeds in situations where it would be dangerous to rely on the rear brake. The J. Costa made the difference between me selling the MP3 and keeping it.

Tross, you identified the bushing by number - any lead on a source?

So far it's just Mike and me - Tross did you want a roller set if I can't get a bearing as well?
alot more folks use and like the dr pulleys than have j costa's. The dr pulleys are like $70 and last 20,000 miles +. definately worth the shot to try versus the cost every 6000 miles of replacing the pins and the bushing failures on the j costa. have never heard of a failure with dr pulleys as well.

edit: I can do tight lock to lock handle bar turns and don't use the brakes just slight blipping of the throttle. no issues of the vari and clutch being engauged.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
That's a good point, although I should note that I already have 9,000 miles on the J. Costa and the tech says I need to change the rollers at the next oil change, so that's 12K miles on a set. OTOH I tend to baby my bike and hardly ever drive aggressively - for example I will, with Motorcycle Mall's service department's concurence, get 15,000 miles out of my original front tires. I also have 9,000 miles on my aftermarket belt but that one I do need to replace right away.

In any event, it's a moot issue for me - I sold my stock variator to help offset the cost of the J. Costa purchase and installation. So you see, having a supply of rollers and whatever other expendable parts are involved is a high priority for me!
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
UTC quote
While it worked the J Costa was very good. When the bushing went oval it was a mess.

The J Costa is expensive to start with and expensive to maintain - an OEM variator with Dr P's works as well, is far cheaper, and doesn't lead to shattered belts at inopportune moments.

If you have the cash, J Costa is great. No longer a viable option for me, sadly.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
I sold my stock variator !
Doh.
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
Sorry for not replying earlier, but I'm on vacation in Vegas. So not a lot of cheap internet access, and I'm on vacation. So no time to search for J Costa parts. I've got an extra set of pins, so for me it's just the brass bushing. The worse thing is if we had a fresh one we could get someone to machine copies easily. when I get back next week I'll start looking into it more.

Cheers,
Tross
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
You know, since I may be putting in an order for UFPs at some point, that's not a bad idea at all. $30 for a brass sleeve (that sure looks like all it is) seems a bit pricey.
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
That's a good point, although I should note that I already have 9,000 miles on the J. Costa and the tech says I need to change the rollers at the next oil change, so that's 12K miles on a set. OTOH I tend to baby my bike and hardly ever drive aggressively - for example I will, with Motorcycle Mall's service department's concurence, get 15,000 miles out of my original front tires. I also have 9,000 miles on my aftermarket belt but that one I do need to replace right away.

In any event, it's a moot issue for me - I sold my stock variator to help offset the cost of the J. Costa purchase and installation. So you see, having a supply of rollers and whatever other expendable parts are involved is a high priority for me!
Just wondering, what's the tech's name that works on your scoot? I have a vintage friend that's a tech there and wondering if it's the same guy.

Cheers,
Tross
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
The J Costa site is back up:

http://jcosta.com/

So who wants to get together and get a group order going?

Cheers,
Tross
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
You know, since I may be putting in an order for UFPs at some point, that's not a bad idea at all. $30 for a brass sleeve (that sure looks like all it is) seems a bit pricey.
And that's what it really is. After talking to my dealer, he says it's just an industrial brass bushing. Once you get the numbers off it (just like a seal or bearing) you can go to a suppler and match up a brass bushing (for hopefully a lot cheaper). That's why I'll order one and get the numbers off it for future reference (posted here of course . Once I take it off over the winter and do the fuzzy washer, Dr Pulley bit, I'll see if I can get any numbers off the bushing. Plus when I get the new brass bushing I'll be able to micro meter the old one to see how much ware in on the old J Costa. Why go to all the trouble you ask? I like the way the J Costa gives you control over the throttle/power band. That's why it will be interesting on seeing how the Dr. Pulley/fuzzy washer compares

Cheers,
Tross
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
I haven't posted about this in a while because I was trying to give SIP every benefit of the doubt. But this is just ridiculous.

The minimum I could order was three sets of rollers, and since Mike had already volunteered to take one I was pretty confident I wouldn't get stuck with any. A week later I got an (automated?) email from SIP that my order had been backordered, but now it was in-stock, and that I needed to visit their web site to confirm the order.

I did so, but there was no evidence that I had ever actually ordered the parts; fearing that I might be placing a second order for three (for a total of six) but realizing I could probably sell four of them if I had to, I "confirmed" the order.

I want to clarify the situation: at this point I had ordered them, been told they were backordered, been told they were all available, and I had reordered them (or possibly unwittingly ordered three more) per their instructions.

And I then I got ANOTHER (automated?) email from them, AGAIN telling me that they had been backordered but now they were in stock. Is that because I had unintentionally ordered a second set of three and those were backordered, or because the original three that I had just re-ordered were again out of stock? Impossible to tell from the lack of information in both the email and the order summary on their web page.

At this point I fired off a message to SIP telling them how frustrating their system is. They wrote back that they had two sets in stock and wanted to know if I wanted them to ship just the two (at additional cost) while waiting for the third. I replied that what they had just said could not possibly be correct, because according to their own earlier message the backorder had been filled and they were ready to ship the entire order. I realize that in the few hours between their message saying the parts were in and my re-confirming the order, somebody in Europe (not subject to a minimum order quantity) might have slipped in and bought one or two, screwing up my order...but even then, surely that would have/should have been known at the time I tried to "reconfirm" the order.

I hope somebody can give a lead on a different supplier, because I simply don't trust SIP now.
@funkymonkey avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
MP3 500

Molto Verboso
@funkymonkey avatar
MP3 500
UTC quote
ok, when i bought this funky scooter i knew it had jcosta installed.

what i dont know is when it was installed, what weight rollers, etc.
or when i need to replace things.

since it is in vespa dallas for repair after a plastic panel breakage may need to change things now to avoid changing things a few months down the road.
@tross avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@tross avatar
UTC quote
The J Costa site is back up:

http://jcosta.com/

So who wants to get together and get a group order going?

Cheers,
Tross

To funkymonkey, it looks like the concern is that when the brass bushing wears out it can cause the belt to fail. That's why I want to get an extra brass bushing at which point I should be able to source them here. Plus I can do measurements on both the new and used to see wear on my one.

I do love my JCosta, but I don't want to get stranded at the side of the road. The brass bushing is a ware/maintenance item. So better safe than sorry at the side of the road.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
That is damned good news, at least I hope. Let me check it out and I'll report back about the prospects of a group order.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
JC Costa is up, it's true, but as far as I can tell they do not sell anything (and no mention of spare parts) on that site. I haven't emailed them yet. The page that lets you find distributors is also working, linking to U.S. shops in Denver and Baton Rouge - neither of whose webs sites mention j. costa or spare parts. Interestingly, there is nothing listed in the U.K., and SIP is not listed either (nor any shop in Germany) so I presume that SIP is not an authorized dealer. Sabre used to be a U.K. distributor but they're not listed and Sabre's web site is just an old inactive page on bttrade. I even tried the Australian "authorizd dealer" and they also don't mention j. costa.

jcostacompetition.com just relinks to jcosta.com.

I found a Japanese site that lets you order them, about $35 a set plus $20 shipping...but it makes me very nervous that the page has, in small print, "...if the manufacturer has them in stock..."

Hmm...
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Update: I just placed an order with "japan.webbike.net." I only ordered one set, because I am highly nervous about whether or not they actually have or can get any. On the other hand, when you sign up you get a 500 yen coupon code that basically drops the shipping down to what it would have been if I had ordered several. Stay tuned.
@funkymonkey avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
MP3 500

Molto Verboso
@funkymonkey avatar
MP3 500
UTC quote
because i have limited knowledge on the jcosta i will depend on the experts here.

here is a thouhgt.

i need to talk to mike to see if i need anything replaced
other wise i dont know what i am looking for.

just add it to getting my scoot repaired.
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
Had my belt break at just over 2000 miles on it (the belt). That is with the JCosta and the Fuzzy washer. After getting the more current belt from my dealer and ready to change out, I discovered the Brass bushing worn and must have been a factor in the breaking of the belt. Had to postpone the reassembly and ordered 18 gram Dr. Pulleys and the guides for my old variator. Installed them along with the Fuzzy and can't wait for them to break in. I forgot about the clicking sounds of the old variator. Prior to the Fuzzy install at my last belt change, there was no wear on the bushing. I guess we can't have everything.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Mike I know exactly how much that sucks. Hopefully it did not put you out too much.

I have the rollers on order (and got an email from the jap shop that they have shipped), but I have been unable to find the bushing. Does this mean you are giving up on the j. costa, at least for now?
@bravotwofour avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now

Ossessionato
@bravotwofour avatar
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now
UTC quote
mjm50cal wrote:
Had my belt break at just over 2000 miles on it (the belt). That is with the JCosta and the Fuzzy washer. After getting the more current belt from my dealer and ready to change out, I discovered the Brass bushing worn and must have been a factor in the breaking of the belt. Had to postpone the reassembly and ordered 18 gram Dr. Pulleys and the guides for my old variator. Installed them along with the Fuzzy and can't wait for them to break in. I forgot about the clicking sounds of the old variator. Prior to the Fuzzy install at my last belt change, there was no wear on the bushing. I guess we can't have everything.
How many miles on the J Costa with the previous belt? Did you have the fuzzy washer installed at that time as well? You say 'more current belt', so you had the older style belt and that's what broke?
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
Jeff,
For now, I don't have the time to mess with it. I'm not going to play with it till summer, but I will honor any financial obligation you made on my behalf.
I wonder if the combination of the JCosta/Fuzzy/updated belt would be a reliable one.
And Ironically, my JCosta slider look great. No wheres near worn.

That belt break did screw up my work week though.
⚠️ Last edited by mjm50cal on UTC; edited 1 time
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
BravoTwoFour wrote:
mjm50cal wrote:
How many miles on the J Costa with the previous belt? Around 9000 Did you have the fuzzy washer installed at that time as well? No You say 'more current belt', so you had the older style belt and that's what broke? Yes
@bravotwofour avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now

Ossessionato
@bravotwofour avatar
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now
UTC quote
mjm50cal wrote:
BravoTwoFour wrote:
mjm50cal wrote:
How many miles on the J Costa with the previous belt? Around 9000 Did you have the fuzzy washer installed at that time as well? No You say 'more current belt', so you had the older style belt and that's what broke? Yes
Thanks, Mike. That's what I wanted to know.

9000 miles is a lot on that first belt.

I would suspect the washer was as much or more to blame for the second belt failure than the variator, although the bushing was likely already on its way out of round. I have to change my belt soon and unless there's a bushing wear issue or other problem, I'll stick with the JC, but no fuzzy.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
But truth be told, I had 9k on my aftermarket kevlar belt and it still looks great. It was the original belt with 3,012 miles on it that disintegrated.

Mike, you owe me nothing. As I said, I have ordered just a single set of rollers from Japan (to see if they're legit) so I am out of pocket no additional money. I just needed to know if they worked out, whether or not to order some more for you; unless you say otherwise I figure the answer is no for now. If by some (now unwanted) miracle the three sets previously ordered from SIP suddenly appear, then and only then I'll hold you to your promise.
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
This is what arrived from Japan - looks correct, right?
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@bravotwofour avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now

Ossessionato
@bravotwofour avatar
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now
UTC quote
rjeffb wrote:
This is what arrived from Japan - looks correct, right?
Yes, although I can't see the 'pointy end' on any of them in the photo, so I assume there is a molding dimple in that end. I pulled out the spares I have and took a look - what's in your photo looks the same. Looks like the package has the original J Costa printing - are they just that and resold by the Japanese vendor?
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
UTC quote
Yes, there is a small dimple in the round part, and the part number matches that listed by raybjur in the original post of this thread. But while the 25.5 grams also matches, I did not see the "31mm" mentioned before.

So folks it seems like we have a viable source here, and not too expensive. The shipping goes down by about 50% when you order two, and by about 65% when you order three; I would have ordered several myself if this was a source somebody had prior experience with.

Sourcing the bearing, however, remains an open problem.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0429s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0235s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]