OP
UTC

Pink 2010 LX 150 "Padfoot"

Pink 2010 LX 150 "Padfoot"
UTC quote
This post has a few parts!

1) I've been having so much fun with padfoot! I love having a Vespa!!

2). Since it has been such great weather,is anyone interested in organizing a ride or meet up in he boulder/Denver area?

3) sometimes padfoot has trouble starting, and I have to give her a good amount of throttle. Is this normal?
UTC

Addicted
'09 Yamaha Zuma(sold), '06 Kymco People 250(sold), '08 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie, '09 Buddy Italia, '06 Buddy

Addicted
'09 Yamaha Zuma(sold), '06 Kymco People 250(sold), '08 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie, '09 Buddy Italia, '06 Buddy
UTC quote
Hiya!

Well, next week there is a ride during St. Patty's day. Previous years I guess they went through downtown, but then it got too crazy. So now it's going to start at Sportique in Englewood and head on through the neighborhoods. PM if interested and I'll send details.

I'm also in Boulder a couple days a week, just off the mall. let me know if you're down for maybe pestering a couple other Boulder/Longmont people into a meetup of some kind. I would love to take a back road up there on a Sunday now that the weather is getting nicer!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0098s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0039s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]