UTC

Hooked
2010 Vespa LX150

Hooked
@nofretsaboutit avatar
2010 Vespa LX150
UTC quote
External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
Hi there! I'm Cheryl and I'm new here, along with my might-as-well-be-brand-new 2010 pink LX150. This is my version of a mid-life crisis. The original owner bought it for his daughter, then changed his mind. Great for me! I'm so new that I don't have my license yet, but MSF training is happening next weekend, and then off to the Texas DMV to have it added to my driver license. I've already learned lots from this forum. So glad to find you!
@dailyrider28465 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Mia Dolce II 2017 GTV 300, Ragazzo Vespa 946, Il Pazzo BV 350, & Mia Dolce GTV 250 -sold-

Molto Verboso
@dailyrider28465 avatar
Mia Dolce II 2017 GTV 300, Ragazzo Vespa 946, Il Pazzo BV 350, & Mia Dolce GTV 250 -sold-
UTC quote
Sweet scoot, Cheryl and welcome aboard. The MSF course is a great idea. MV is a fun and helpful community. What kind of riding gear have you acquired? Keep us posted with your progress and don't be afraid to ask questions.
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
UTC quote
Congratulations on the new Vespa !
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!
UTC quote
Welcome from the West Midlands. Safe riding!
UTC

lx150 ie

lx150 ie
UTC quote
congrats for your new vespa,actually i didnt have my license too when i bought my vespa,..i just make it yesterday
@slolane avatar
UTC

Hooked
2012 GTS 300

Hooked
@slolane avatar
2012 GTS 300
UTC quote
Looks great, congrats!!
OP
@nofretsaboutit avatar
UTC

Hooked
2010 Vespa LX150

Hooked
@nofretsaboutit avatar
2010 Vespa LX150
UTC quote
DailyRider28465 wrote:
Sweet scoot, Cheryl and welcome aboard. The MSF course is a great idea. MV is a fun and helpful community. What kind of riding gear have you acquired? Keep us posted with your progress and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Y'all are kind, thanks! I'm ready for MSF school on Saturday and Sunday. Got the pink helmet, jacket, armor, boots, gloves. Ready to rock and roll!
@2scoots avatar
UTC

Pink Vespa LX 150 & Vino 125

@2scoots avatar
Pink Vespa LX 150 & Vino 125
UTC quote
Cheryl,

I hope MSF school went well and you're out riding your fabulous pink Vespa. I bought mine last year from a woman that had won it at the Susan G Komen Race for a Cure in Spokane WA. It had 26 miles on it, so it was basically new. Be prepared for lots attention when you go zipping around on a pink scooter
OP
@nofretsaboutit avatar
UTC

Hooked
2010 Vespa LX150

Hooked
@nofretsaboutit avatar
2010 Vespa LX150
UTC quote
2Scoots wrote:
Cheryl,

I hope MSF school went well and you're out riding your fabulous pink Vespa. I bought mine last year from a woman that had won it at the Susan G Komen Race for a Cure in Spokane WA. It had 26 miles on it, so it was basically new. Be prepared for lots attention when you go zipping around on a pink scooter
That pink is the coolest, isn't it? Mine had 56 miles on it, so mine is new too. MSF school rescheduled, so tomorrow is the day! I am so ready! Woot! Woot! Laughing emoticon
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0212s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0129s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]