OP
UTC

Lurker
PX125

Lurker
PX125
UTC quote
ive recently bought a Vespa PX125 (2002) to do it up rady for the summer. the previous guy had fallen off it a few times so there's a few dents, scratches, oil leak & also a bust ignition/steering lock from when someone tried to nick it!

ive fitted a new ignition/steering lock. it came with a 4 point connector & different colour wiring to was was being replaced so ive swapped over the connected & used the same wire confguration as previous.

my problem is that when i turn on the ingition only the horn works, nothing lights up.

can anyone help as im itchin to get this baby going & get on the road
@vintage_red_matthew avatar
UTC

MV Santa
GTS250, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown

MV Santa
@vintage_red_matthew avatar
GTS250, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
UTC quote
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I can't help you with your problem. You should try the "not so modern" section. It's for all shifty Vespas. They should be able to help you sort it out.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0081s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0021s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]