@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
helloooo! im after a vespa gt 125, can anyone suggest somewhere other than ebay or gumtree to look? cheers
@funkymartyn avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa GTS , 300CC, Touring.

Addicted
@funkymartyn avatar
Vespa GTS , 300CC, Touring.
UTC quote
hi assume you mean the gts 125cc you,re after...see you already have a 125 et4...Shame you had not passed your test ?...if you had you could go for the higher cc....You cant use your et4 for the new test, well i maybe incorrect there, if you did and passed you,re only allowed to have upto a 125cc auto..Whereas on the faster gts 125, if you pass you can ride any auto upto 400cc...Then after 2 years any cc.......Sorry if im going away from your post.Just thought it was a bit strange going for the same cc.....as they are not cheap to buy.........Anyway do you buy the , Scootering mag ?..as there are always a few for sale in there, or even auto mart......Not many to be honest.....Good luck in your search.
OP
@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
yeah i just prefer the look of a gt or lx mate, cheers for replying though, ill just have to keep my eyes peeled. i dont wanna spend more than a grand.
⬆️    About 3 months elapsed    ⬇️
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!
UTC quote
long time no speak Hussey..you still lurking?

any news on the bike front?
OP
@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
hello mate! how you doing? ive got a black lx 125 now! whoop!
@mikeyl avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2010 Vespa Volcanic Black GTS 300 Super "Marta"

Molto Verboso
@mikeyl avatar
2010 Vespa Volcanic Black GTS 300 Super "Marta"
UTC quote
Grats on the LX! may you have many miles of smiles. We need some pic's though, or it didn't happen.
OP
@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
ask and you shall recieve me old mukka..
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
hussey!!!

I'm always soooo jealous of your bikes.

Thats buuutiful

How's tricks me ol' mukka?
OP
@husseymod avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
lx 125

Enthusiast
@husseymod avatar
lx 125
UTC quote
aw cheers mate! yeah i love p.p! im all good cheers, wish this weather was better!! we're not getting prime scooter sun!!! hope you're good though?
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
yeah, you know, got myself a nice lil' PK 125now aswell, but aint getting it off the guy till Christmas. He's proper blinging it up, just spoke to him, he's bought loads of accessories, told him not to bump the cost up though. Should be a picture somewhere, I'll get one on.

apart from that, the ET is just sound as a pound. Running like a dream and as reliable as anything, gotta drive home from work in the rain in 2 hours, no problemo. Glad I sacked the open face Union jack for a full face at the moment. Bloody weather is naff in the Midlands.

Apart from dishing more kids out, been up to not a fat lot. Overtime and overtime. gotta feed 4 kids somehow...

Keep the faith

spartacus
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
HUSSEY glad to see you back on here. Missed ya. Good luck with the scooter.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0124s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0053s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]