@scaygoo avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
LX150

Enthusiast
@scaygoo avatar
LX150
UTC quote
and what a enjoying experience & a major boost to my confident hehe. It was special cause its the girl i really like, just never have the balls to tell her yet was hesitant on carrying any passenger because i only have my bike license for less than 7 months. i ride solo most of time. before that never ride a bike but when a opportunity comes just grab it. She says she enjoy the ride. Hopefully more ride with her in future. At the same time must not get to cocky there's much more to learn & improve. Thanks for reading just want to share my happiness with fellow MV. Other people will just call me silly
@scootergirl72 avatar
UTC

Hooked
'20 GTS Touring

Hooked
@scootergirl72 avatar
'20 GTS Touring
UTC quote
There's just something about it. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Ask her on a date!
@treppenwitz avatar
UTC

saggezza di scala
2009 'Burma Shave' Red GTS 250ie

saggezza di scala
@treppenwitz avatar
UTC quote
Double the passengers = double the responsibility. There's no right time to start taking passengers... only you know when you're ready.

Take it easy... and enjoy the company. Just don't let the close proximity of your special lady friend pressed against your back distract you from the riding fundimentals.

All that said, there are few things one can do in public as intimate and pleasurable as taking someone you love pillion on your scoot.

Enjoy!
OP
@scaygoo avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
LX150

Enthusiast
@scaygoo avatar
LX150
UTC quote
Thanks for the advise.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
so wheres the pics of the ride with you and her?

Glad you had a nice ride.
@mr_f avatar
UTC

Hooked
2013 BV350

Hooked
@mr_f avatar
2013 BV350
UTC quote
girl
Selamat Datang my friend,

Congratulations on your Vespa date. Isn't love grand? We all want to see a photo of this lady who has your heart!

Mr. F
@vezpa avatar
UTC

Banned
Vespa GTS 300 Super & Vespa P125X

Banned
@vezpa avatar
Vespa GTS 300 Super & Vespa P125X
UTC quote
So you are that Kim guy in the video eh?

@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
2 helmets, 2 jackets, 4 spark plugs, 2 rear bulbs, some bolts, a spring, an ET rear rack, clear indicators and half a can of unleaded, but no bike!
UTC quote
I hope you get more chances of riding with her
@ravenlore avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2009 GTS 250ie "Jigokuchou" 2001 ET2 "Luna"

Molto Verboso
@ravenlore avatar
2009 GTS 250ie "Jigokuchou" 2001 ET2 "Luna"
UTC quote
Ask her if she'd like to go for another ride, and maybe you can buy her lunch or coffee...?

Good luck.
@terryvanman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Honda SH 300

Molto Verboso
@terryvanman avatar
Honda SH 300
UTC quote
Re: so i took a girl on my vespa for the 1st time...
scaygoo wrote:
At the same time must not get to cocky there's much more to learn & improve.
with a bit of luck, she might feel a bit cocky too,,,,,sorry I'll leave now
@markysparx avatar
UTC

Turnkey 79

Turnkey 79
@markysparx avatar
UTC quote
Re: so i took a girl on my vespa for the 1st time...
terryvanman wrote:
scaygoo wrote:
At the same time must not get to cocky there's much more to learn & improve.
with a bit of luck, she might feel a bit cocky too,,,,,sorry I'll leave now
lol, get your coat!
@lae avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio B125, Yamaha YZF R6, Vespa GT125, KTM Duke 125

Hooked
@lae avatar
UTC quote
8) Tell her "...I know your type"(give her the stink eye) then say "no groping, I dnt wanna fall off....the scoot might get damaged"

Then drive so far that you both get hungry and need food....
@maxx28 avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 Super

Addicted
@maxx28 avatar
GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Glad you are having fun.

I use to ride a lot with my wife on the back, but after few close calls, I stopped doing it.

Just too much at risk and too many idiot drivers. Be extremely careful.
@kabarash avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'08 Gunuine Buddy 150 St Tropez 'Simon' '04 Honda Metropolitian 'Archie' [Sadly had to trade it away ;-( ]

Molto Verboso
@kabarash avatar
'08 Gunuine Buddy 150 St Tropez 'Simon' '04 Honda Metropolitian 'Archie' [Sadly had to trade it away ;-( ]
UTC quote
VEZPA wrote:
So you are that Kim guy in the video eh?

I'd been thing the same thing.....

And no, my name's not Kim, my lady friend and I are no where near that young, but I quite enjoy that 'feeling' myself as well.

Ride safe Ride happy enjoy your time together
@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
scaygoo I bet she is already in love after having something that exciting between her legs. The Vespa I mean...what did you think I mean?

Seriously though no showing off. Can lead to very bad things. A young lady I work with is just now beginning to trust me and will ride short distances with me. Seems a male friend of hers nearly threw her off the back of a sport bike while trying to impress her. She still doesn't speak to him.
@monit avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS 300

Molto Verboso
@monit avatar
GTS 300
UTC quote
Oh you're in love. How sweet.

Over the years I've only fallen in love with four women and three of those I never met. Laughing emoticon
@caschnd1 avatar
UTC

Grumpy Biker
1980 Vespa P200e (sold), 2002 Vespa ET4 (sold), 1949 Harley-Davidson FL

Grumpy Biker
@caschnd1 avatar
1980 Vespa P200e (sold), 2002 Vespa ET4 (sold), 1949 Harley-Davidson FL
UTC quote
This post brought back a great memory for me. When you mentioned you like this girl but hadn't told her it reminded me of a friend I had from 1984-1986. Jeanne Leiby and I were both attending the University of Michigan. Jeanne was a writer and really smart with a very sharp wit. I would carry her on the back of my motorcycle around Ann Arbor during the warmer time of year. I remember one day in particular when we headed west of town and spent an afternoon exploring the backroads between Ann Arbor and Jackson, Michigan.

Nothing ever came of my crush on Jeanne. When I read this thread I wondered what had become of her. The internet makes it easy to find out such things. Jeanne succeeded in her dreams of being published and teaching at the University level. She also became the first female editor of The Southern Review (Louisiana State University's literary quarterly). Sadly she was killed in a car accident April 19, 2011.

-Craig
@treppenwitz avatar
UTC

saggezza di scala

saggezza di scala
@treppenwitz avatar
UTC quote
caschnd1 wrote:
This post brought back a great memory for me. When you mentioned you like this girl but hadn't told her it reminded me of a friend I had from 1984-1986. Jeanne Leiby and I were both attending the University of Michigan. Jeanne was a writer and really smart with a very sharp wit. I would carry her on the back of my motorcycle around Ann Arbor during the warmer time of year. I remember one day in particular when we headed west of town and spent an afternoon exploring the backroads between Ann Arbor and Jackson, Michigan.

Nothing ever came of my crush on Jeanne. When I read this thread I wondered what had become of her. The internet makes it easy to find out such things. Jeanne succeeded in her dreams of being published and teaching at the University level. She also became the first female editor of The Southern Review (Louisiana State University's literary quarterly). Sadly she was killed in a car accident April 19, 2011.

-Craig
Oh man, Craig, I am so sorry. I think we all have stories like this where we google an old crush or a buddy from the old days... only to find an obit or news story about their death.

My routine when it happens to me (as it has more often than I care to count) is to make a small donation to any trust that is set up in memory of the departed (or to a favorite charity of theirs), and then go home and pour a short one in their memory.

When my wife and kids see me sitting by myself with a drink and one of my yearbooks or Navy cruisebooks... they know I need some alone time.
@lae avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@lae avatar
UTC quote
Don't really have any heart wrenching stories and such but the first girl I got to get on the yam (unbeknown to me it was her first go on a motorbike) ended up in her shaking like a leaf maybe from adrenaline or fright not sure which

Made her my GF a few weeks later and will undoubtably be the wife in the future. Now she wants a Vespa so alls well.
@santiago avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Vespa GTS

Ossessionato
@santiago avatar
Vespa GTS
UTC quote
Take it from me. You are halfway there dude. Now you just need a good pick up line. Here is my latest.

Baby, I'd give up pizza for a week for a night with you.

Be sure to tell me how fast she falls for you after that.
@donax avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vespa S150

Hooked
@donax avatar
Vespa S150
UTC quote
I tried to take a girl on my vespa but it kept falling off the center stand Razz emoticon
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
Awesome. On the whole scared thing i took a BF river rafting in Turkey and he never spoke to me again. I told him it would be scarey. Just be careful because it's a whole different ride with someone on the back. I take my 70 year old friend on the back about once a month for lunch People and her get a kick out of it. CASCH so sorry about your friend.
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
anne summers
you need a 2t for the vibrations .... our lass stopped sitting on mine cos she says its only cos i want one thing Razz emoticon ................... how little she knows me External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0635s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0454s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]