@bonanzajellybn avatar
UTC

Lurker
2010 Vespa LX150

Lurker
@bonanzajellybn avatar
2010 Vespa LX150
UTC quote
I was going to order a Xena disk lock alarm for my LX150 (It's new but a 2010 model, previously pink but they're custom painting it for me) before I bring the bike home but cannot locate recent information about which Xena lock best fits... Does anyone out there know which size will fit an LX150?

If no one is for sure I can easily wait; I have the Xena sizing guide printed out and can measure my disk when I do get the bike. (I do already have a couple secure chains and another small disk lock from my previous scoot. Ha, I just know how nervous I will be trying to sleep the first few nights so I thought I'd go ahead and ask in order to order it now.)

Thanks for your time & advice,
Bonanza
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
Aloha and welcome to the forum. Can't help you on the size since i have a lock alarm but i have a 150. Great scooters. Make sure you get the handlebar bungee so you are reminded it's there. Not good to ride off with it on or should i say try to ride off. Pics of the scooter when you get it please. What color? Anyway have fun riding it and be careful out there.
UTC

Lurker
lx-60

Lurker
lx-60
UTC quote
XZZ6L
I bought the XZZ6L for my LX and it works great, I got the lock and free cable from www.lockandloud.com on special offer for $65.00 enter this discount code at checkout SCOOT2012
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Good luck. I really love mine but it does not have the bungee cord. It goes off if I start the scooter with it armed though so no worries about riding away with it. One word of advice: Don't try to use the tiny holes on the disk like I did for so long before I realized I could lock it all the way to the wider opening in the center of the disc. I feel so stupid to admit it now! I change the batteries on mine twice a year.
@timbit avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Fly 150, 2006 black

Molto Verboso
@timbit avatar
Fly 150, 2006 black
UTC quote
I have a Xena but never use it, too much hassle. I much prefer my grip -lock and actually use it regularly. It also has the benefit of preventing passersby and kids from playing with the throttle! Highly recommended.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0158s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0081s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]