@draakan avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
'10 GTS 300 Super

Enthusiast
@draakan avatar
'10 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Hello everyone. This is my new GTS. The first thing I did to it was put some strips on the front. I know that it is not original at all but it was hand cut vinyl so this was a test run. It turned out like 10 times better then I expected. Now for the extras part.

I have a 24" by 10'(foot) piece of white vinyl. It is White Gloss Oracal 651 Sign Cutting Vinyl for anyone that cares. I am willing if anyone wants some to send it out to you. I am going to restrict it to the USA to start with. And not knowing how many requests I will get if any at all, I will need to restrict how much any one person can grab. I am not sure on those limits yet. But just ask in the comments below and I will see if that will work. This community is great and I want to give back what little I have so far. Thank you for looking!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/draakan/7009687381/

I fail at this image posting stuff...fml. I am even following directions. Which is odd for me lol.

EDIT: If anyone has any posting tips on how to get the picture to work let me know. I did everything the wiki told me to.
⚠️ Last edited by Draakan on UTC; edited 1 time
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Drop the BBCode. You just need the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/draakan/7009687381
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Great looking scooter by the way. The stripes give it a bit of NSM flair which I love. Please post more pictures. Welcome to the forum.
OP
@draakan avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
'10 GTS 300 Super

Enthusiast
@draakan avatar
'10 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Thank you! I guess I was looking to put the picture right in the post. I tried to do it right from my computer had all the right resize and whatnot done. But when I went to post it would hang forever. So that is why I went the flickr route.
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Draakan wrote:
Thank you! I guess I was looking to put the picture right in the post. I tried to do it right from my computer had all the right resize and whatnot done. But when I went to post it would hang forever. So that is why I went the flickr route.
MV is actually a pretty user friendly forum as far as posting pictures and links. You will get the hang of it in no time
@teamtexas avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
LX 150

Enthusiast
@teamtexas avatar
LX 150
UTC quote
Nice stipes. Did you add any to the back of the scooter as well? I have a grey and black scoot and was thinking about doing something like that. I have hand cut stripes from the sign vinyl for a sprinter rv. It was a chore but it turned out ok.

Dan
OP
@draakan avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
'10 GTS 300 Super

Enthusiast
@draakan avatar
'10 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
teamtexas wrote:
Nice stipes. Did you add any to the back of the scooter as well? I have a grey and black scoot and was thinking about doing something like that. I have hand cut stripes from the sign vinyl for a sprinter rv. It was a chore but it turned out ok.

Dan
No, I have not done any more strips. But I plan to. The front ones were just a test to see if I could do it at all. Since it turned out so well I do plan on putting a few more decals on. I grabbed a custom one from Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87302114/zombie-outbreak-response-team-vinyl

I am a huge zombie fan, so I hope this looks good.
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Stripes
It looks pretty snazzy. Good job.
OP
@draakan avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
'10 GTS 300 Super

Enthusiast
@draakan avatar
'10 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Re: Stripes
Cloud wrote:
It looks pretty snazzy. Good job.
Thank you for saying so!
@thedualbrothers avatar
UTC

LX 150 ie

@thedualbrothers avatar
LX 150 ie
UTC quote
superb GTS..

it's so cool bro. seriously
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0153s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0070s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]