@tolivercrash avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2012 Vespa GTS300 Super

Enthusiast
@tolivercrash avatar
2012 Vespa GTS300 Super
UTC quote
Another member has posted pics of his new 2012 GTS 300. From his pictures I can see it has all analog gauges, while the vespausa website shows the 300 having the half digital/half analog set.

Why must they make things more complicated?

One of the reasons I'm going to trade up from my 2009 GTS 250 to a 300 Super is my dislike of the half and half display. But its hard to make informed purchases when your dealer has nothing in the showroom and you are relying on the manufacturer's website for info.

Maybe I should just go for a 300 instead of the Super.

If I can't rely on the manufacturer to put out accurate/updated model information, where can I? One obvious answer is this forum. Maybe that's the only answer.
@midnight_rider avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
09 GTS (sold) 2014 NC700XD

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@midnight_rider avatar
09 GTS (sold) 2014 NC700XD
UTC quote
Edited for brain fart!

As far as I know all GTS300's in the US have the full analogue dash.

I may very likely be wrong!
⚠️ Last edited by Midnight Rider on UTC; edited 1 time
@techenigma avatar
UTC

Addicted
2007 Vespa GT200 - 2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super - 2013 Piaggio BV 350

Addicted
@techenigma avatar
2007 Vespa GT200 - 2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super - 2013 Piaggio BV 350
UTC quote
I know for a fact the 2012 GTS 300 Super is an all analog dash. A bunch of them at Vespa Motorsport, and all the dealers around here than attest to that. But just for kicks I went on the Vespa USA site as well.

http://www.vespausa.com/scooters.html#!s=views-and-features/gts-300-super

if you don't mouse over the image, the far away shot shows a small glimpse of the LCD that is on a digital/analog dash but when you mouse over the image it shows a full analog dash. Just a screw up on their image use by the web designer... I'm far too meticulous to overlook something like that.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0084s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0014s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]