@sanogeo1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Red Mp 3 500

Molto Verboso
@sanogeo1 avatar
Red Mp 3 500
UTC quote
With those passenger pegs for the mp3. Sandy and I were out for a ride today, and coming to a stop I let my left boot drop too low too soon. I hit the peg with a hard blow. If it had not been for the back part of my brace, I would not be surprised if it had broke my leg. Not to even go into what it would have done to the back of my calf. Grooved the plastic brace some. It was a wake up call for the both of us. dumb move of my part.
@kevink avatar
UTC

Addicted
MP3 500 (no - longer); 2008 Victory Vision (gone), 2012 Goldwing (gone), 2019 Wee-Strom (gone), 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Addicted
@kevink avatar
MP3 500 (no - longer); 2008 Victory Vision (gone), 2012 Goldwing (gone), 2019 Wee-Strom (gone), 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
UTC quote
I actually managed to run over my foot on a victory vision because of doing the same thing. The vision has "tip over" protectors that protrude out and I put my foot down before I came to a complete stop. It would have broken my ankle except the boot provided the support. Another individual ripped his Achilles tendon on his Harley by catching his foot under the rear saddlebag.

A good warning to put out. Thanks.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0108s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0049s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]