@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
been working down londontown n was reading through facebook n saw this ........ Bradford Bulls ...........

ive been to the bulls for as long as i can remember ... used to dig into the shale banking with me grandad when i was 3 or 4 n went to many games with him .... went to plenty with me dad too .... in '77 me dad said to me 'next time they get to the final in wembley im gonna take you' .... 19years later in '96 they did it and me dad turned up at me door n said 'ive got tickets for the final next month we are off' .... didnt see much of me dad then as me step mum dragged him away from me and me sis ....

i have too many memories from watching the bulls with me dad ... now his ashes are on the rooley lane touch line ........ im niping up to the ground later to give them my bonus from the job ive just finished ... its only £100 but ever little helps

i know this probably means nothing to most of you but to me its as big if not bigger than vespas to me .... anyhoo im off to wash the scoot n pull mesen together before i pop up

thought id share
⚠️ Last edited by T5bitza69 on UTC; edited 1 time
@60yomod avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2009 LXV125

Molto Verboso
@60yomod avatar
2009 LXV125
UTC quote
I'd no idea they were in such trouble. Hope they pull through given their special meaning for you.

If Galloway can get elected, anything must be possible.
@davids_allstate avatar
UTC

Addicted
'61 Allstate / Vespa VNA with a '69 veloce 150

Addicted
@davids_allstate avatar
'61 Allstate / Vespa VNA with a '69 veloce 150
UTC quote
How many fans?
How many Bulls fans are there?
If each donated the cost of one pint, like buying your team a round, would that be enough?

I enjoyed hearing you relate the emotions and memories that go with your team. Thank you.

Cheers, mate.
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
smallish
at the last game there was 11000 attendnce ... that includes about 2500 away fans .... ya gotta realise that rugby league is a small sport n not many people get it .... the biggest transfer fee was a quarter of a million ... n that has never been matched anywhere near

the support from the rest of the super league teams has been amazing

next week should help as its a leeds - bradford 'rivalry' game so hopefully the ground should be full
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0153s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0056s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]